Compact Series is a positioning table incorporating Crossed Roller Way, which has long been established as a precision type linear motion rolling guide. It is assembled in a high rigidity and superior vibration damping slide table and bed made of cast iron together with a precision ball screw in the drive mechanism. This table achieves a low sectional height, high reliability, and high accuracy by making the most of the features of compact, high accuracy and high rigidity Crossed Roller Way. Compact Series includes a single axis type and a two axis type and is widely used in applications requiring high accuracy positioning such as precision measuring instruments, precision assembling systems.
- Low profile and compact
- Small height dimension is achieved even two axis specification with an optimum design adopting crossed roller ways as linear motion rolling guides.
- High accuracy positioning
- High running accuracy and accurate positioning can be made by ground cast iron slide table and bed, also using carefully selected high accuracy parts.
- Optimum design by a large surface of the slide table
- Compact Series positioning table has a large top surface of the table. So it is suitable for the machine or equipment whose work is operated on the top surface of the slide table.