C-Lube Linear Way ML is lightweight and compact Linear Way incorporating built in lubricating parts, C-Lubes, in Linear Way ML of miniature series. Long term maintenance free can be achieved.
- Maintenance free
- The lubricant in C-Lube keeps the lubrication performance for a long period of time, so that the man-hours for troublesome re-lubrication control can be reduced and maintenance free operation (5 years or 20,000 km whichever comes earlier) can be achieved.
- Lightweight and Compact
- Incorporating C-Lube in the Linear Way ML of the miniature series provides a lightweight compact slide unit without changing the external dimensions. (Dimensionally equal to LWL Series)
- Smooth and Light running
- C-Lube is not in contact with the track rail. This permits smooth and light slide motion without increasing the rolling resistance.
- Stainless steel made
- The material components of the C-Lube Linear Way ML are manufactured in corrosion resistant stainless steel. This makes the units most suitable for applications in Special Environment and where lubricants and corrosion protection oils are prohibited.
- Safety Structure
- For ease of mounting on machines or equipments, the slide units have steel ball-retaining bands incorporated within its structure to prevent the loss of the rolling elements (balls) when the slide unit is removed from the track rail.